Leading Estate Agency Group with a wealth of experience Selling and Letting at the Middle to Top end of the market place require a Property Manager
Excellent Package of £20,000 to £25,000 Basic Plus Benefits.
Hours 9.00-5.30 pm Monday - Friday, and a Saturday (on a rota or when needed)
We require a property manager to work with a leading estate agent. As a property manager you will be responsible for administering all the maintenance of the estate agency property that are let. You must have experience of organising repairs and maintenance of properties as well as knowledge of necessary legal documentation such as gas certificates and EPC etc.
This is an extremely varied and interesting role where no two days are the same and you will be making decisions autonomously. Therefore you must be quick thinking and have an abundance of common sense and understanding of how to manage a property.
- To ensure the landlord carries out his obligations to the tenant both in statute and the tenancy agreement
- Account promptly and accurately to the landlord regarding any queries on accounts
- Spend only sums on repairs as are reasonable, justifiable and the landlord's responsibility
- Ensure any repairs that are put in hand have been carried out and invoiced correctly and invoices are paid promptly to contractors
- Ensure that all contractors instructed on the landlords behalf are adequately qualified for the job and that they are covered by Public Liability Insurance and that we have at least two adequate trade references for them
- Ensure that any decisions you take do not put the company at risk of being sued by the landlord for negligence or mishandling of their funds
- To ensure the tenants fulfil their obligations as set out in the tenancy agreement
- Display relevant skills to identify and qualify landlords and tenants' needs ensuring the company's Service Standards are met at all times
- To ensure that every property with a gas supply on the managed portfolio has a current and valid gas safety certificate