This is a great opportunity to join a growing property management company based in Bromley but covering all of London.
The role centres around estate or block management (ie the common areas of developments of flats) and particularly involves;
- preparation of yearly budgets and monitoring of expenditure
- ensuring H&S requirements are met and relevant risk assessments are in place
- issuing of service charge invoices to lessees
- managing major projects and the associated legal process
- managing unit sales and preparing sales packs
- dealing with routine or urgent maintenance requirements
- liaising with contractors and supervising works
- site inspections and reports
- drafting medium and long term maintenance plans
- enforcing lease compliance
The successful candidate will have excellent IT skills and be proficient in Excel & Word, with an ability to comprehensively grasp financial detail and planning.
Relevant qualifications (e.g. IRPM) are desirable but not essential.
The role is based in Bromley but travel to sites in London will be required on a frequent basis.
- Property Management
- Risk Assessments
- Site Inspections
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job