Do you have experience as a Property Manager?
Are you looking for progression?
I am working with a very established estate agency who are looking to take on a passionate Property Manager.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience as a property manager however they will consider applicants who have worked within a estate agency and now looking for more responsibilities.
The successful applicant will be a team player who is highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deliver a high level of customer service. The position is permanent and will provide opportunity to the right candidate to progress to a senior position.
They are offering up to £25k with a earning potential of £26-£27OTE
The successful applicant for the position would have the following:
• A team player with leadership potential
• Ambitious for career progression
• Highly organised
• Attention to detail
• An excellent communicator both verbal and written
• Knowledge of residential lettings
• UK clean driver’s Licence - clean driving
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
• Managing a property portfolio of private residential tenancies
• Liaising with landlords, tenants, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors
• Liaising with lettings negotiators across Acorn’s branch network
• Arranging and monitoring works and repairs
• Preparing tenancy agreements and statutory notices
• Carrying out property inspections and reporting to landlords
• Pursuing outstanding monthly rental payments
• Negotiating terms of tenancy renewals
• Mediating between landlords and tenants on any issues or disputes
• Handling tenancy deposit returns
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job