Our Client is an award-winning, brand leading Property Business, who has grown year upon year due to our passionate Franchise Owners and the significant contribution from all of the individuals in their network.
Our Client is a highly motivated, ambitious and forward thinking business with fantastic opportunities for career progression and regular reviews to enable you to achieve your personal goals.
1. Work for an industry leading and innovative lettings & estate agency brand, but directly for a local motivated and passionate business owner
2. Benefit from national class training, state of the art technology and inventive marketing
3. Work with an experienced and knowledgeable team who will support your growth in the years ahead.
A Property Management Coordinator is the pivotal role within a busy lettings agency, it is a varied position with a focus on service and support to both the Landlord and Tenant.
• Manage incoming calls and questions from both Landlords and tenants
• Coordinate any property maintenance issues, working swiftly to solve any problems
• Process quotes from contractors and liaise with Landlords to confirm work orders
• Administer invoices related to works completed on the properties
• Ensure all properties are compliant - gas safety certificates, EPC's and all legal documentation
• Arrange detailed inventories to be completed and agreed
• Pro actively coordinate renewals to ensure the property is let again swiftly
Areas of accountability:
• Provide exceptional customer service at all times
• Deliver clear and concise communication both verbal and written
• Build rapport with all clients to understand their needs
• Be proactive to solve issues as swift as possible
• Work to deadlines and compliance regulations
We are seeking an individual with previous experience within administration in a fast paced environment, where your organisational skills have been tested.
You will also be able to demonstrate:
• A proactive approach with a can-do attitude
• Excellent customer care skills
• Ability to work on your own initiative and importantly as part of a team
• Professionalism and a personable approach
• Adaptability and flexibility
The successful individual will love to be busy and be able to juggle a varied work load!
- Property Management
- Residential Lettings
- 1-2 Years Property Management
- High volume business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job