| Property Manager | Oxford | £20,000 - £25,000 basic salary DOE |
Our Clients, a well established and reputable independent estate agency, are looking for an experienced and ambitious Property Manager to join their successful estate agency in Oxford. The successful candidate will be up to date with current legislation and have the ability to confidently liaise with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with questions, complaints and updates.
- Managing a portofilo of properties
- Managing deposit returns/Charges
- Arranging Inventories Check in's and check out's
- Arranging and Managing Safety Certificates
- Regular Property Inspections
- Dealing with maintenance issues
- Communicating with and organising contractors
- Liaising with the accounts team regarding finance
- Arranging gas, electric and water meter readings
- Arranging Landlord Insurance
- General administration duties
- Well-presented, confident and professional
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure.
- IT experience and skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication and negotiation skills with a calm and confident manner
- A keen problem solver
- Willing to go the "extra mile".
- Working together as a team member
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Full UK Driving License and own car
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm, Saturday (Alternate) 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Salary/Package: £20,000 - £25,000 basic salary DOE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.