Our Clients, a well established and reputable independent estate agency, are looking for an experienced and ambitious Property Manager to join their successful estate agency in Oxford.
The successful candidate will be up to date with current legislation and have the ability to confidently liaise with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with questions, complaints and updates. You must have at least 2 years experience working as a Property Manager.
- Manage a portfolio of properties
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors / organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Complete Pre-Tenancy checklists, record, electrical safety, gas safe, keys ect
- Rent arrears, deposits and end of tenancy
- Conduct property inspections
- Book a pre checkout appointment/final inspections near the end of tenancy
- Process the checkout and deposit in a timely manner
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Good local knowledge
- Full UK Driving License and own car
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Provide an exemplary level of customer service
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm, Saturday (1 in 5) 8.45am - 3.00pm, (day off in lieu)
Salary/Package: £23,000 - £30,000 basic salary DOE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management