Property Manager - Norwich
| Property Manager | Norwich | £18,000 - £22,000 Basic |
Our clients, a market leading Independent Estate Agency, are seeking an ambitious and professional Property Manager to join their busy Norwich team.
This role would suit an individual who is "customer care orientated" and looking to forge a long-term career in the Property industry.
Property Management experience is essential to be considered for the role and local knowledge would be ideal although not essential.
The role will involve:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Making sure all legal compliances are up to date
The successful candidate will have:
- 12 months minimum property management experience
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Full and clean driving licence (pool car available)
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.30pm and alternate Saturdays 9am -4pm.
In return our client can offer a basic salary between £18,000-£22,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management
"Office Assistant jobs in London"