| Property Manager | Northampton | £20,000 - £35,000 Basic |
Our Clients, a well established and reputable franchise estate agency, are looking for a Property Manager to join their successful estate agency in Northampton.
The Client has a large portfolio of properties including fully managed properties. The client is experiencing expansion and so this is a new role. The branch is based in a prime location and depending on experience the Client is willing to pay £35,000. ARLA qualification would be advantageous but full training will be provided and there are opportunities to progress into a Senior role.
The Client would consider an exceptional Lettings candidate who is looking to get into Property Management.
- Manage a large individual portfolio
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors / organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Rent arrears, deposits and end of tenancy
- Previous Property Manager or Lettings experience
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.45 am - 18.00 pm, (Sat cover may be required occasionally)
Salary/Package: £20,000- £35,000 basic salary + Mileage
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management