Property Manager - London - Our Client: is a very well-established property management company who have been providing high-quality service for over 25 years. They deal with both residential and commercial properties and are looking for a Property Manager to join their prestigious property management team.
- Ensure effective operation of processes, systems and standards with regards to health and safety regulations and ensure the properties are safe for service users.
- Carry out move-ins and tenant inductions.
- Carry out operational tasks including settling in visits, routine inspections, breach of occupancy resolution and end of occupancy.
- Ensure the accommodation meets acceptable letting standard. Liaise with landlord where repairs are required by them.
- Organise and attend evictions where required.
- Working with the Customer Service Manager arrange for suitable hand back of the property to the landlord. Ensure dilapidation obligations are met.
- Manage relationship with landlords throughout lease.
- Attend hand back of properties at end of lease and agree compensation payments if required for damages or works prior to hand back.
- Ensure the cost effectiveness of the individual portfolio with regard to income maximisation, repairs and voids.
- Run and monitor daily progress reports, ensure these are updated and the details are logged on the internal IT systems.
- Provide accurate and timely reports and complete Local Authority reports where applicable.
- Build and develop a partnership way of working with landlord suppliers and third sector agencies to effectively to achieve the required performance.
- Respond to all client queries via email, letter, telephone and face to face enquiries. Investigate complaints as per policy and resolve issues if upheld.
- Conduct business in an honest manner and in accord with company vision and values.
The person: Must have an Enhanced DBS / Disclosure Scotland Check, a full UK driving licence and access to own car. You must be computer literate and have the ability to produce clear written paperwork and have a strong independent initiative. Having experience working within temporary accommodation is desirable as well as having a good understanding in both temporary housing support and residential landlord responsibility. Being able to problem solve effectively and having experience in managing difficult customers would also be highly desirable but is not a necessity.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- real estate