Due to continued company growth and department expansion, we have a number of exciting opportunities for experienced Property Managers to work within our friendly property management function at our lovely and vibrant head office in Byfleet, Surrey.
We require team players with a great work ethic and positive 'can-do' attitude. Suitable candidates should be highly organised and able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion. The ability to work accurately at fast pace and be able to manage an ever growing portfolio, whilst maintaining excellent client care at all times is essential. This role is not for the faint hearted so resilience and confidence are important and mood hoovers need not apply!!!
Your role will involve:
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Preparation of various documentation where relevant
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with questions, complaints and updates
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors / organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Rent arrears, deposits and end of tenancy
- Updating specified areas of the property management database
- Carry out any such ad-hoc duties as may be reasonably required from time to time and in connection with the above
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer literate
- A willingness to undertake administrative tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Goods literacy and numeracy skills
- NFOPP preferred