Our client is a well-regarded independentestate agency and has a highly successfulnetwork of offices throughout the UK and internationally. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Property Managerto be a part of the team in Battersea, South West London.
To be successful you will have at least 2 years’ experience in residential property management and possess a positive, enthusiastic attitude. You will ideally be ARLA qualified and have experience using Veco - Eurolink software.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with repair and maintenance issues for managed properties
- Liaising with their landlord clients
- Booking contractors and arranging access to properties
- Carrying out property inspections and compiling inspection reports for landlord clients
- Assisting with referencing of new tenants
- Drafting tenancy agreements and other tenancy documentation
- Processing the renewal of existing tenancies
- Handling deposit dispute negotiations
- Assisting the Lettings Manager and Lettings Team
- Delivering an exceptional service to tenants and landlords.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Organisational and time management skills
- IT literate including Microsoft Office
- Be self-motivated and capable of working under your own initiative
- Be resilient and calm under pressure
- Able to manage a busy workload and prioritise
- Have a full, clean UK driving license is essential for property inspections.
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £24,000 to £27,000 dependent on experience with an additional bonus equating to an extra £4,000 dependent on performance. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and no weekends!