Trainee Customer service Coordinator - Horsham
Start Date: ASAP
Work Pattern: Monday - Friday, 08.45am - 6pm
Benefits: Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Child Care Vouchers
Here at Cubitt & West we are currently recruiting for a Trainee Move-In Coordinator to work in our Customer and Property Care Department based in the heart of Horsham.
Duties will include:
- Offering a fantastic level of customer service to support out tenants and landlords at the start of their tenancy process
- Resolving or escalating any issues promptly
- Ensuring compliance, legalities and standard operating procedures are adhered to
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or post ensuring we "out-passion" our competition and our clients receive the best possible service
- Working towards set targets
- Providing admin support and help to our network branches
We need you to be:
- Willing to learn and develop your skills
- Adept at dealing with telephone enquiries to provide a truly exceptional standard of customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition within a great working environment
- Competent with Microsoft Office
The right attitude and values are key to this role. It is vital that you can remain calm and patient under pressure, are able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and have the ability to build rapport quickly and ensure accurate information is both recorded and delivered. We recruit people from many different career experiences and our award winning training from the start will help you every step of the way. Equally if you have some customer service experience, we would still love to hear from you.
Apply now to avoid disappointment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job