Property Bookkeeper/ Accountant
Salary: £29,000 Per Annum
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm/ 10am - 6pm
My client are looking for a Property Bookkeeper/ Part Qualified Accountant.
Preferential if the candidate is part qualified (ACCA/ ACA/ CIMA) and has prior 2 years minimum experience within a similar role. Must have an understanding of NRL returns, VAT returns, and residential service charge in line with RICS.
Ensures meticulous, efficient and timely management of financial reporting and accounting.
- Bank reconciliation and daily bank balance reporting - Liaising with the General Manager to understand the underlying transactions and ensure appropriate financial operation of funds
- Processing of ad-hoc invoices and payments
- Liaising with the relevant team to supply, obtain and challenge information received and processed to ensure the accuracy, completeness and all pricing and financial returns in respect of transactions
- Prepare monthly management accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet, cashflow and payroll analysis, commentary where relevant
- Prepare monthly Cash accounts
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Investigate on major variances and highlight issues regularly
- Prepare consolidation adjustments
- Process monthly rent invoices, and produce Aged debt balances
- DPS reconciliation and submission of Rent Deposit money to DPS
- Manage creditor/supplier relations, timely issuance of payments, identify and manage invoice disputes and request for credit notes as necessary
- Process monthly payroll and submit returns accordingly
- Prepare financial reports for the quarterly board meeting:
- management accounts schedules including P&L, Balance Sheet, cashflow, aged debt and payroll analysis where relevant
- Quarterly reconciliation of annual financial budgets and forecast
- Process the bi-annual service charge invoices and required reconciliations
- Filing of company accounts and non-resident landlord returns
- Annual budget and cashflow forecast
- Production of audit information and assisting external auditors with the preparation of the year end Service charge certificate and annual audited accounts
- Year end reconciliation and closing of accounts in Sage and Property Management Systems
- Issuance of Annual Ground Rents
This vacancy is being managed by Chen Chin at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014
- Accounts Assistant
- Part Qualified