My client is looking for a Property Assistant / Administrator for their small, friendly team based in Ewshot (near Farnham).
The role is extremely varied due to a recent property portfolio acquisition made by my client.
Tasks are focused around the maintenance side of the properties, along with dealing with all tenant requirements. You will be dealing with:
- Supporting the Property Manager
- Answering the telephone, handling enquiries and providing excellent customer service
- Obtaining quotations and producing work orders
- Instructing contractors to resolve maintenance requirements
- Ensure regular maintenance checks are scheduled and carried out (gas safety, etc)
- Resolving all tenant issues
- Daily banking, cashbooks and credit control
- General administration duties
You will need to be accurate and professional at all times, with the drive to ensure that sub-contractors are on site when required and the work undertaken meets all expectations and legal requirements.
You need to be able to drive as the offices are not convenient for public transport.
Salary: £19,000 - £20,000 per annum
Hours: 08:30 - 17:30, Monday to Friday
Free parking on site
20 days annual holiday
Company pension scheme
- Administrative Duties
- Computer Literate
- Contractor Management