£20,000 - £25,000
North West London
Our client is a global real estate services provider. They are currently looking for a professional and hardworking candidate to join their busy and dynamic team as a Property Administrator based in their office in North West London.
- Dealing with enquiries; booking appointments; updating and maintaining websites, in house databases; responsible for marketing/adverts, and general office administration
- Being aware and familiar with available stock in order to be able to discuss with applicants confidently
- Develop relationships with clients, ensuring information is accurately communicated
- Booking in pitches taking all necessary information and preparing pitch packs
- Facilitate deals in order to achieve targets
- Act as the point of contact for landlords, tenants and applicants
- Liaise with the deal progression team to ensure all file work ready before move in and signed of
- Prepare new properties for marketing, liaising with photographers, making brochures and preparing window cards
- Must have previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all levels
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Must be a team player as well as able to work on own initiative
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage own workload
- Must be confident with a professional and polite manner
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114