CY Partners are currently looking to recruit a highly-motivated Team Leader to join the Protein Synthesis Team of a growing Biotechnology company based in Oxford.
In this role you will be required to schedule, deliver and improve the protein synthesis work flows of the business and to build and maintain relationships with suppliers.
You will need to plan and manage budgets within your area of responsibility, and maintain and improve stock management systems. The work will require the ability to work independently and supervise others.
- Preferably educated to PhD level in Biochemistry, Immunology or related scientific discipline, with a relevant publication record.
- An in-depth knowledge of protein biochemistry, molecular biology, protein expression and purification, and protein assay development.
- Prior industrial based experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills with a systematic approach to work and the ability to plan and manage projects from conception to completion.
- Experience in supervision and managing suppliers would also be an advantage.
- A self-starting attitude, excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, original thinking and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like more information then please feel free to contact Graham at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
- Protein Expression
- Team Leader