Morgan McKinley are looking for an experienced Project - Team Administrator to join a very well established and reputable Accountancy organisation based in the West End, London area. The Project Support & Client Admin Coordinator job will be providing client admin and project support to the audit team. Candidates will ideally have experience working within an Accountancy type organisation.
Working hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm
Salary: £26,390 - £30,540
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Diary management for meetings for the key team members and meeting coordination
* Team coordination including; management of bookings
* Set up of audit opening and closing meetings for the team
* Maintain contact lists for clients
* Drafting of client engagement letters
* Attend client meetings where applicable
* Analysis and monitoring of client KPIs
* Management of all finances on each client using data such as; preparing and monitoring costs to budgets
* Audit files and documentation - Management of audit documentation held on system
* Setting up new files
Skills and experience required for the Project Support & Client Admin Coordinator role:
* Proven Admin Support and project management skills
* Significant experience working in administration ideally within an Accountancy type organisation
* Experience of building strong relationships with clients within the business
* IT literate with a high competence in MS Office (especially Excel, Word); PeopleSoft knowledge useful
* Good telephone manner with excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
* Ability to build strong relationships with clients within the business
* Ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and with confidential information
* Accuracy and attention to detail essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
- Client Liaison
- Project Support
- Team Support
- Client facing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'