Our client has a unique opportunity available for a Project Scientist to join the team in Skipton, North Yorkshire. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary.
Are you a skilled scientist with a desire to take the next step in your career?
They are recruiting a Project Scientist to join their Nicotine containing Products (NCP) Team. As an experienced hire, the right candidate will be a/have:
- Graduate of Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry related subject.
- Analytical chemistry experience working within a GMP/GLP regulated laboratory.
- Experience of HPLC method development and validation.
- Proven project management and leadership skills.
- Strong working knowledge of analysing materials by HPLC.
- Capable of working as an individual and team player.
- Good analytical and technical problem solving skills.
- Confident verbal reasoning skills with colleagues and customers.
- Good IT skills.
- Results driven, customer focused and commercially astute.
What impact will you make?
The Project Scientist is a key role within the team at the company for the effective delivery of NCP client programmes. In this role, you will regularly collaborate with a wide range of industry-leading clients from big tobacco firms to progressive vaping companies. You will understand the complexities of their products and develop analytical strategies to assess the safety and efficacy of the products using state of the art instrumentation. Clients will benefit from your integrated working style and recognise the value of your analytical expertise.
The typical activities executed by the successful Project Scientist include:
- To use a variety of analytical and physical chemistry techniques to characterise the performance and safety considerations of a variety of nicotine containing products (e-liquids, e-cigarettes and novel nicotine delivery systems).
- To co-ordinate the set-up, execution and closure of analytical projects.
- Develop and validate analytical methods according to ICH guidelines.
- To perform technical reviews and data validation.
- To continuously deliver their service to ensure customer expectations are always met and often exceeded.
They provide exciting opportunities for you to apply your knowledge, skills and experience through hands-on assignments and projects. You will work alongside the best Analysts and Scientists in the industry. Each year, they invest in learning and development offering you a competitive salary, pension, supportive leadership team and tailored training programme. Join their team to discover your potential and take pride in valuable achievements.
About the company
They are a privately-owned global analytical services business. They are an FDA and MHRA inspected laboratory focused on delivering a high-quality service for industry-leading clients across the pharmaceutical, animal health, medical device and electronic nicotine delivery industries. Whether its innovation or optimisation, they tackle the toughest challenges from new product development to fast-paced routine quality control.
If you feel you have what it takes please attach your CV, cover letter and salary requirements to be considered for the Project Scientist role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job