- Manage and coordinate a planning process, analyse and programme updates, progress and variance tracking and dashboard reporting either in its entirety or in cooperation with a project specific planner,
- Provide effective management of the projects schedule, reviewing on a regular basis with the work stream project leads, project team and senior management.
- Provide and support cost control updates and reporting of the financial performance through Oracle.
- Continual review of project performance throughout the project life cycle to ensure effective management and successful delivery.
What we are looking for from you:
- The ideal candidate will have broad project management experience with a track record in delivering medium - large, projects in a technology or similar environments with multi-function teams.
- To prepare a project work breakdown structure and plan / schedule which is capable of delivering the project objectives,
- Support the development of schedules at different stages of the lifecycle, with the ability to analyses, and document inter-departmental and intra-departmental business process flows,
- Provide project performance measurement and reporting,
- Represent and contribute to planning topic discussions and meetings,
- Ensure that the project team is kept regularly updated and familiar with programme schedule,
- Identify and monitor schedule related risks and support mitigations measures
Excellent Employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job