Heat Recruitment are excited to be working with a well established and fast-growing leader in organisational effectiveness! They are looking for new staff due to phenomenal growth with their software. They provide valuable insights that motivate and save their customers time and money
- You will be part of a team that love what they do and thrive on their customer feedback for their professional and "can do" attitude.
- You will have the chance to be part of the highly motivational team that help and find solutions for customers and clients. In return you will be offered a very competitive salary and receive full training on their software, systems and processes!
- Personal development plan will be set up for each member of staff to ensure personal development and progression
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Proven experience in Project Management
- Project Managment certification (ideally practitioner)
- Experience within the Higher Education sector
- Experience with Cloud services (AWS or Azure)
- Project documentation experience
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to hit targets and deadlines on time to a highly professional standard
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
- Cloud Computing
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Software Solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job