Project Manager - social housing
£Competitive Salary plus benefits
Due to continued success and contract wins, our client, a leading social housing and regeneration contractor, is seeking a driven and professional Project Manager to join their team in Birmingham.
The project manager will be responsible for delivering a variety of social housing contacts for Housing Associations, ALMOs and Local Councils including reactive maintenance, voids and planned investment (decent homes), gas breakdown / servicing and electrical upgrade projects.
The successful candidate will manage a team of supervisors overseeing reactive maintenance teams and subcontractors delivering planned maintenance. You will also liaise with a team of Resident Liaison Officers and Administrators to ensure contractual expectations are met.
Skills, experience & qualifications
- Experience of project managing multiple projects
- Experience of managing subcontractors.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work to and develop operating procedures.
- IT literate
- Strong client liaison skills
- Strong understanding of the building industry and related sectors
- Full working knowledge of CDM and Building Regulations.
- Full understanding of Health & Safety legislation and statutory requirements including COSHH and IEE regulations.
- Full Driving Licence
- Design & Build experience
- Commercial & Refurbishment experience
- Ability to read and interrogate construction drawings.
- Previous experience of the estimating process.
- Relevant professional qualifications
This is a full time, permanent role based at our client's Birmingham branch, with travel throughout Birmingham. You will be paid a competitive salary plus benefits depending on experience.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on for more information.
Howells Solutions is an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you do not hear back from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.