Project Manager - M&E
Salary Circa £45,000 to £60,000 inc Package
Key Accountabilities will include
- Coordination of multiple M&E subcontractors undertaking the installation work
- Coordinate any M&E Design development
- Ensuring the Programme is monitored and react to issues by managing labour, information and quality
- Issuing weekly progress reports
- Attend weekly progress and coordination meetings, taking and issuing minutes of the meeting
- Attend weekly coordination meetings with the build team
- Undertake Health & Safety inspections
- Review and approve RAMS for M&E contractors
- Attend weekly design meetings
- Undertake quality inspections
- Maintain quality files
- Assist with Commissioning
- Assist with Handover documentation
We are looking for a qualified Project Manager with good writing and analytical skills and have solid experience managing M&E Projects in the UK Construction market.
To be successful in the role you must:
- Be an effective communicator
- Have an excellent understanding of M&E and Building Servicing
- Understand the health and safety requirements of construction projects
- Have knowledge of M&E Disicplines
- Have the ability to interface with clients professionally.
- Have a proven track record of delivering projects on time and to budget
- Proven background in reporting progress to senior management
- HNC/HND/BSc in a Building Services / M&E discipline subject
Why Apply: In return for your commitment you will benefit from working for an expanding organisation that offer excellent opportunities for career development and a remuneration package that consists of a basic salary influenced by experience, car allowance, pension and healthcare.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please call Ryan Pearson on or email your CV to
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
- Project Manager
- building services