Project Manager - Consumer Testing
Our client are market leaders, working with their clients to develop and improve a wide range of products. Experts in food beverage pharmaceutical personal and home product research, they use a variety of approaches to address NPD, marketing and QA questions.
They are working with us here at Better People to source an experienced Project Manager to manage sensory and consumer projects at their site in Reading.
Duties will include:
- Management of sensory and consumer projects; ensure that all documented procedures relevant to Project Management are adhered to, deadlines are kept and budgets maintained.
- To develop good business relationships with clients and seek opportunities to grow their business.
- To assist with staff development and training.
- To uphold the Company Quality System; to write, implement and work within documented company procedures.
- To manage client’s expectations, respond to their enquiries promptly and keep them informed of all key outputs.
- Manage projects in accordance with all documented procedures to include
o Set up
o Organisation and implementation of consumer fieldwork and/or sensory panels
o Data collection
o Data analysis and reporting.
- Carry out the project within the budget set.
- Invoice accurately and within one week of completion of the project (unless otherwise agreed with the client).
- Complete all necessary financial records and administration relating to the project.
- Deliver client presentations as appropriate.
- Train motivate and manage staff
The Project Manager will also be responsible for training and mentoring staff, delegation of day to day tasks, setting of objectives and KPIs, recruitment of panel staff and training to ensure that staff work is of the highest standard.
If you are interested in this varied and interesting role with a market leader in consumer testing/market research, please apply today.
You will have 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays, a contributory pension, childcare vouchers, and discounted healthcare.
Salary is around £28k
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Data Analysis
- Project Management
- Consumer Insight
- Sensory Evaluation