We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a well-established and professionally run company based just outside Kings Lynn.
As the Project Manager you will play a key role in leading the delivery of construction projects from £10k - £1m.
With experience of NEC, JCT and JCLI contracts, you will take on projects in their pre-construction phase, inform on the final stages of the design process and resolve any practical limitations of the design in relation to the existing built environment on site. ?Y
ou will be responsible for the submission of monthly valuations for projects and for efficient and effective project cost control.
Key accountabilities as the Project Manager include:?
- Managing assigned project budgets
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of each project including the scope of works, programme, tender documentation and contract particulars etc.
- Using Microsoft Project for the production of contract programmes and amending / updating as necessary
- Preparation of tender documentation (cost analysis, budgets, cost plans etc)
- Managing requirements under the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 accredited schemes
- Ensuring all projects comply with H&S regulations
- Liaising with clients, design teams and project stakeholders
- Sourcing and negotiating on materials and with subcontractors
- Ensuring the reputation of the company is maintained and enhanced
Key skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Previous experience with NEC, JCT and JCLI contracts
- ?Previous experience in a similar role
- Budget management experience
- SMSTS and CSCS essential
- Experience of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels
- Ability to use your initiative
- Driving Licence
- Strong work ethics
- Team player
If this sounds like a role that would interest you and you possess the necessary skills and experience, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF), quoting 'CP - Project Manager’
- Project Management