Greenhill are delighted to be working with our client, an award winning agency, to recruit a ProjectManager to assist in further planned growth. Working with some of the best known and most dynamic brands in the world, the role is part of a wider team responsible for project managing campaigns, communicating with clients, planning, delivery and the financial management of activities. It’s a vibrant, energetic environment and one which promotes collaboration and ideas sharing.
The key responsibilities of the Project Manager role include:
- Being the point of contact for clients and colleagues, acting in a responsive and flexible manner
- Being engaged with the client to understand, plan, deliver and assess campaign and brand activities
- Taking an active part in promoting the business internally and externally, particularly via an online presence
- Building strong relationships with clients and colleagues and happy to take on challenges
To be successful as the Project Manager you will:
- Be experienced in project planning, scoping and budgeting
- Possess great time management skills
- Have excellent attention to detail, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Be an energetic individual who is able to work with colleagues in a collaborative and positive manner
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary in the range of £25-35,000 plus benefits along with the chance of playing a key part of the future of the organisation.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Cambridgeshire based Project Manager position and you would like to be considered for the role, send in an application today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch to discuss your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
Or if you’d like to arrange an introductory call, to discuss your requirements contact us on or email us on .
Like to hear about our latest vacancies, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or visit Greenhill Recruitment.