USMAART have the opportunity to support a multinational and award winning Business Process Management solutions company based in the heart of Preston. We are looking for a Project Manager to join the senior team on an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
Voted, 'Best Largest Contact Centre in the World in 2015 for customer experience,' this is an opportunity not to be missed .
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation execution, control and completion of specific projects.
The role is responsible for the successful delivery of all change management providing insight into adding value to enhance the customer journey. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Plan and implement projects
- Ensure that risks are tracked throughout the duration
- Define tasks and required resources
- Collect and manage the project team
- Manage the budget
- Allocate project resources
- Track deliverables
- Lead quality assurance
- Evaluate and assess the results of the project
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent relationship management
- Strong and confident negotiator
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Commercially and financially astute
- PRINCE 2 practitioner level
- Qualified to a degree level
- Project Management outsourcing experience
- project management manager customer service prince 2 stakeholders outsourcing outsourcer budget