A healthcare organisation responsible for the successful management and delivery of healthcare services provided to 1.9 million people living in North West London, ensuring local residents receive high quality, modern and sustainable healthcare services.This is a 4 month internship paying £1,900 per month with the potential of converting to a permanent job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the Directory of Services Team responsible for ensuring healthcare providers across London have an up to date “Directory of Services” in order to effectively refer patients to the right service provider. This system is constantly developed to meet healthcare needs and it is this team’s job to develop the system as part of a fast-paced innovative team. This is an excellent internship for a recent graduate looking to gain commercial work experience for a world renown organisation, offering professional training of transferable skills along with ample career progression internally.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Maintain and update service profiles to reflect new versions of the Directory of Services or due to a change in service provider.
• Developing service profiles (existing and new) to respond to evolving service requirements.
• Follow due process at all times e.g. getting sign off from provider, commissioner and clinical governance, and maintaining a robust and accurate audit trail of profile changes.
• Support the development and on-going management of the Directory of Services.
• Arranging meetings with providers, commissioners and clinical leads to review clinical profiling.
• Answering general enquires through multiple e-mail accounts and over the phone too.
• Help organise, attend and take notes at meetings across London with healthcare providers in relation to the Directory of Services they use.
• Prepare drafts of meeting notes and the agreed action points from these meetings, keeping a log of these throughout your internship.
• Help share meeting agendas with attendees, compiling and distributing meeting materials as required.
• Assist with travel and meeting room planning for meetings across London.
• Respond to action requests from other healthcare providers in relation to service providers they use or plan to use.
What are the ideal candidate’s skills, experience and personality?
• Educated to degree level.
• Working knowledge of all MS Office programmes, in particular Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Someone who understands and respects the importance of confidentiality and data protection.
• An accurate attention to detail.
• The ability to prioritise workload as and when required.
• Someone who enjoys problem solving and can respond to sudden, unexpected demands.
• A flexible and willing approach to work so happy to undertake a variety of tasks and ensure they’re completed efficiently.
• Someone happy working both in a team and also working autonomously too.
• Any prior experience or knowledge of healthcare or working in a client facing position would be advantageous but not a pre-requisite.
What are the perks of working for this company?
• Work for a world-renowned healthcare organisation delivering a world class service, with multiple divisions there is ample room for career progression within the organisation and personal development is widely encouraged.
• Receive industry leading training and work for Europe’s largest employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job