To £250 per day
We are currently working in partnership with a market leading FTSE 100 business that offers a fast paced and dynamic working environment. Due to significant growth and a department restructure they are searching for talented qualified accountants with strong presentation and stakeholder management skills.
As part of a major restructuring project, you will be responsible for working with multiple stakeholders from reporting teams to managers of different business units and departments. Ultimately you will be working together to create solutions around multiple financial reports; producing commentary, summarising findings and then delivering this key information to both senior finance and non-finance individuals.
- ACA/ACCA/ACMA Qualified Accountant with Management Accountant/ Finance Business Partner experience ideally gained in the shared service centre of a large listed group
- Good process controls knowledge with demonstrable experience of process improvement and presentation skills
- Strong Excel ability & SAP experience would be a distinct advantage
- Initially offered as a 6 month contract with the possibility of an extension
How to Apply
For an immediate interview, please apply by attaching your CV in word format and quote your current daily rate details, together with reference number 370859.
- project management accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job