Project Coordinator Internship Technology & Innovation
Project Coordinator Internship (Technology & Innovation)
Our client, a global organisation and leader in the finance and technology sector, is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic project coordinator intern to join their New Energy Team for 6 months based in Central London. This Team is the world's leading provider of information and analysis in clean energy, transport, carbon markets and low-carbon technologies.
The internship will allow the successful candidate to work with an exciting programme, which looks to identify innovative start-ups in clean energy technology. The intern will also gain insight into the analysis and marketing efforts within energy markets and will provide the opportunity to start a career in the new energy sector.
The successful candidate should have an interest in learning more about clean energy, advanced transport and new technologies and should want to be at the forefront of these exciting industries. You're passionate about the innovative world of start-ups and are motivated to help them shape the future of the energy industry.
- Own and manage Program's application process, including initial outreach, application gathering, and closing process.
- Support social media outreach and related marketing activities.
- Manage updates on the website.
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of the clean energy industry.
- Carry out research into technologies that helps to support the research and insights.
- BA or BSc degree and/or relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of Excel, Wordpress and basic HTML.
- Basic experience and understanding of social media channels.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Clear interest in start-ups, business strategy, technology and the energy sector, renewable energy in particular.
- Other languages an advantage, although not essential.
- Energy Markets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'