Full time Project Administrator.
£20,000 - £23,500 (Depending on Experience)
Our client is a family run business who specialise in domestic and residential sprinkler systems and dry riser installations. They are currently looking for a full time Project Administrator to take our logistics planning to another level.
Want to see your expertise recognised and put your stamp on a company? Then this job is perfect. As a Project Administrator (Fixed term), you will have the freedom to let your knowledge shine.
As the Project Administrator part of your responsibilities will be but are not limited to;
- Answer customer calls.
- Assist/Organize the engineers’ weekly planner.
- Sign off contractors weekly invoices.
- Process all new customer conversions/orders
- Raise & send customer invoices on sage.
- Raise & send monthly application for payments.
- Plan & order stock requirements.
- Raise completion certificates.
- Raise customer manuals.
- Create job breakdowns.
- Book in engineer visits with our customers.
- Chase customers for outstanding responses.
- Manage all incoming customer emails.
- Maintain and improve customer service.
- Prepare monthly reports.
- Manage & build our sprinkler servicing department.
- Fill in customer PPQ’s
Attributes and Skills
- Drive, ambition, and enthusiasm to deliver results and progress within the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented with ability to take ownership, drive results, and manage projects to completion
- High energy level with ability to multitask and open to changing direction
- A willingness to learn and adjust with the ever-changing demands of a fast-moving business environment
- Good organizational and coordination abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision making ability
- Ability to prioritize
- Good attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy: Excel, Outlook, Word, ERP systems
What they do for you… They offer you an interesting workplace and a key role in a growing family run company. People mean the world to them. They aim to attract and retain the best talents, provide challenge and opportunity for personal development. They also make sure that you know what a difference you make to their business.
Package on offer:
- 40Hours a week 8-5
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Paid monthly.
- Full time contract.
- 6month probation period.
- Basic Salary £20,000 - £23,500
- Pension if eligible.
- In house training will be provided.
- Immediate start.
Interested… If you are interested in applying for the role, please submit your CV and application.
They are looking for someone to come in and take responsibility for the tasks and help shape and cement new process. You must have the confidence to manage the process and bring new ideas to the team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'