Do you have customer account management or project administration experience within a manufacturing environment?
Are you looking for a progressive career with development prospects?
If so, please apply below:
The client is a multi million turnover manufacturing organisation that operates nationally across the UK.
The organisation values professional development and aims to continuously develop it's staff.
Free on site parking is offered.
Salary banding for the role is £20,000 to £24,000 depending on experience.
- You will build strong and effective working relationships with the customers and be the first point of contact
- Take a Customer Account Management approach
- Assist with billings, quotations, pricing, specifications and other project details
- Assist with the administration support for projects
- Work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders and departments to meet the customers needs
- Project planning and workflow
The ideal candidate:
- Will have worked in a back office or customer support role
- Ideally will have worked in a manufacturing environment
- Project administration experience is ideal
Please apply with your CV if interested. Bridgend.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'