mpeople Recruitment are currently looking for a Project Administrator on behalf of our client based in Bolton. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Design & Build Contractor, are renowned for investing in their staff.
The Project Administrator will provide administrative support to both the Project Delivery team, and the Director responsible.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring the accurate internal and external distribution of all documents
- Liaising with external parties to ensure timely circulation of all appropriate information - including clients, consultants and supply chain
- Liaise with sub-contractors regarding cost information
- Document control for all commercial enquiries in line with company procedures
- Compile ad-hoc reports as requested
- Maintain the diaries of the Project Delivery team and the Director responsible
- General Administration including meeting and greeting visitors, recording and relaying messages, preparing mail, preparing meeting rooms
To be considered for the role you will have experience of working within a fast-paced environment and have a strong background in administration/coordination. You will be hard-working, be able to work on your own initiative, and be able to work under pressure and to deadlines. It is essential that you have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Excel, and experience of working within the construction industry would be desirable.
Please note that mpeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.