Project Administrator (Standard Products), Diss
I am seeking an experienced Project Administrator to join my esteemed client's team based in Diss.
In this role you will be responsible for coordinating installation of their products and keeping clients informed of progress via phone and email.
- Organising standard product installation from sales release through to installation.
- Keeping client informed of progress at all times
- Coordinating transport, materials and equipment as required
- Providing manufacturing packs to Purchasing/Ops Director
- Ensuring client makes payments on time
- Ensuring project variations are correctly costed and communicated
- Adhere to health and safety requirements and assist with Risk Assessments
- Update spreadsheets and system of project progress
- Good administration and Customer Service skills - Essential
- Clear Communication skills - Essential
- Ability to work on own initiative & strong character - Essential
- Experience of running multiple projects - Desirable
- Working at heights experience/knowledge - Desirable
- Understanding of CAD/Architect drawings - Desirable
- Experience of providing goods for the construction industry - Desirable
My client's team are technical experts in their field and provide high quality bespoke architectural products to the construction industry.
This role offers excellent opportunities for progression, development and training.
If you are in possession of the above skills, apply now or email your CV to
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
- Construction - administration - Working at Heights - Installation - Materials - Glazing - Rooflights - Customer Service