This Project Accountant role is a brilliant opportunity to play a pivotal part within the finance function of a FTSE listed telecommunications business. Working with talented individuals across the business, you will be given the chance to work with full autonomy with regards to a recent system implementation. This is an unmissable chance for a bright individual to work for a household name and to develop their leadership abilities.
Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager, you will be acting as a main point of contact for all project accounting needs. As the Project Accountant you will be working on an ad-hoc basis across the finance function; your responsibilities will include everything from financial reporting to business partnering with stakeholders. If you are seeking for a career defining role then this is a brilliant chance to push your career into an upwards trajectory.
The key responsibilities of this Project Accountant role are as follows:
- Project accounting responsibilities based around the implementation of a new ERP system.
- Weekly/monthly reporting to assess project development.
- The forging and maintaining of relationships both within and outside the finance function.
- Board presentations (working up to an executive level).
- Offering support for project related financial analysis.
The key requirements for this Project Accountant are as follows:
- To be ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified is essential.
- To possess strong academic credentials; ideally you will be educated to an undergraduate level from a reputable university.
- A proven track record of working as a Project Accountant.
- Experience working for a blue chip/FTSE listed business.
- To be able to work decisively and with full autonomy.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.