£70,000-80,000 + BENEFITS
Are you looking to work amongst talent individuals in a leading, data-driven classifieds company? This is an excellent opportunity to work cross-functionally to deliver large scale programmes and projects as a Programme Manager.
This leading company are heavily driven by Data and Analytics and are looking for a Programme Manager to deliver large scale programmes and projects, working with various areas across the business. This company has large growth plans to work through and as a Programme Manager, you will be working closely with talented individuals to deliver essential programmes to enhance this growth.
As a Programme Manager, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Operating in a new function on the business, helping to steer the companies long-term growth strategy
- End-to-end delivery of multiple large-scale projects and programmes
- Running global initiatives
- Working with various teams and stakeholders across the business
- Data mining, hypothesis creation and solution development using SQL
- Presentation of insights and findings
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Programme Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level with a significant quantitative component (e.g. math, computer science, physics or economics) is desirable
- Significant experience working as a Programme Manager, working with functions such as marketing, product and finance
- Good SQL ability for data mining and analysis
- Must be able to work well in a collaborative environment cross-functionally whilst working autonomously
The successful Programme Manager will receive a salary of £70,000-80,000, working in a company with an excellent culture, great pension scheme, bonus and stock.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Dylan Butcher via the Apply link on this page.
- programme management
- project management
- predictive modelling
- financially secure
- financially stable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'