Our client based in Plymouth are looking for a Programme Manager to ensure that the Project Portfolio is prioritised and delivered in line with Customer requirements, within agreed timescales and to the quality expected.
- Build and maintain appropriate working relationships with the key stakeholders
- Act as senior management representative at customer tele-conferences/meetings
- Act as Member of the Executive Management Team with responsibilities for day to management of business activities
- Develop knowledge of all projects in the portfolio to a level where they can be discussed in detail both internally and with customers.
- Formulate appropriate delivery strategies to support overall business priorities.
- Develop and maintain the Project Portfolio Roadmap amending it as necessary dependent upon changing business needs and drivers
- Ensure that all periodic and regular plans and documents are reviewed and updated in a timely manner to ensure that all Programme deliverables are achieved within their timescales.
- Help to define the deliverables, priorities and resource requirements for projects, and assist in management their development and on-time delivery.
- To conduct project presentations and compile reports to people at all levels (including board level). To interpret, answer, and/or take forward any enquiry or query, in a responsive and caring manner in order to achieve a timely and satisfactory conclusion.
- To communicate with both in-house and third party representatives, to ensure that project delivery is not hindered during any phase.
- To establish trust that you are acting effectively and efficiently on behalf of the company by way of communication and liaison.
- Aid in the company continued service improvement plan on key items such as BCDR and ISO accreditation.
- A proven track record of successful programme/project on-time implementation preferably in a software environment.
- Experience of large Public Sector Procurements and frameworks
- Team management experience, comfortable matrix managing large project teams.
- Experience of managing resources over wide spread geographical areas.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Experience of the whole project life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between
- Thorough knowledge of MS Project, Agile working and development and Prince 2. Experience of working in an ISO compliant organisation is desirable.
- The ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions
- Having previous experience of dealing with IT systems in clinical environments would be highly advantageous
He/she should be a team player with excellent customer care and interpersonal skills who is articulate, self-motivated and possesses the ability to prioritise and deal with escalated queries.
This is a full time permanent position paying between £40,000 and £45,000 dependent on experience, along with a host of other benefits.
If you would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity please send an up to date CV detailing your skills and experiences.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to each applicant. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please consider that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'