12 months fixed term contract
Who we are
BPP Professional Education is one of Europe’s leading specialist providers of professional education, delivering a range of industry-leading Professional Qualifications, Professional Apprenticeships, Professional Development programmes and Learning Media. We enjoy a trusted advisor status for many of our clients and institutes and offer professionals opportunities to progress through a variety of qualifications in accountancy, tax, insolvency and banking and finance.
What you’ll do
Working closely with key internal departments and externally with clients, the Programme Manager will be responsible for ensuring the programmes run successfully for key Professional Firm clients.
The Programme Manager will act as a key point of contact between BPP and the client, working closely with the Account team to ensure service and programme requirements are met.
This is a varied role requiring a pro-active, self-motivated and highly organised individual who enjoys working as part of a team and has the ability to work independently.
Key tasks include national course scheduling, implementation of programmes, planning courses, ensuring courses are delivered as planned and on time, overseeing reporting and analysing trainee performance.
- A track record of managing successful relationships with clients in the professional firms sector
- Project Management skills, managing complex activities to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Excellent planning skills, able to create high level & detailed plans
- Excellent negotiating skills, being able to influence outside of line management structure
- Previous experience of negotiating supplier/client contracts and understanding the key challenges
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Passionate about providing excellent client service with a positive approach to dealing with people
- Proactive and professional attitude to work
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and to prioritise tasks
- Strong motivation and positive approach to team working and building new client and business relationships
- Experience of working to KPIs and SLAs in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of BPP product range
- Knowledge of existing BPP processes and support functions
- Experience in working with demanding clients and under tight deadlines
- Experience within the education/training sector would be preferred but not essential
- Professional firms industry knowledge/understanding/experience
- Management/supervisory experience
- Apprenticeships knowledge/experience
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo a credit check, address check and a basic disclosure.