Come and work for one of the UK's leading FE Colleges, graded outstanding by OFSTED. We excel in offering high quality, technical and professional education leading to professional and skilled employment through strong relationships with employers. B&FC is a major local employer with over 1,100 employees choosing to work with us, we work with over 1,000 employers and have an annual turnover of £54m. Over 16,000 students choose to study at B&FC each year.
An opportunity has arisen to join the Leadership, Management & Lifestyle department as a Programme Leader in Tourism, Hospitality & Events. This is a fixed term full-time opportunity working 37 hours per week at our Bispham Campus up to 11 June 2021.
To have responsibility for the programme areas of Tourism, Hospitality and Events including recruitment, curriculum content and quality indicators. To lead the development and delivery of this curriculum area, as subject leader/programme tutor, within the curriculum area of Leadership, Management and Lifestyle. The Programme Leader provides a coordinating focus within a team of subject specialists.
Rewards and Benefits
In return, B&FC offers a competitive rewards and benefits package including:
- Generous annual leave entitlement (38 days FTE including bank holidays)
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses*
- Competitive pension scheme
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Flexible working hours
- Free 'healthy' breakfast- (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks - dependant on campus
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Bakery, Office and printing services
How to Apply
- Before applying for this role please read the Job Description and Person Specification to ensure that you meet the criteria for this role.
- If you are interested applying for this role, please click on the 'apply for this job' button and complete the online form.
- In order to apply for this role the on-line form must be completed.
- Please note the supporting statement within the online form has a limit of 1000 words so please be concise with your evidence.
- You also have the option to upload your CV in support of your application at the beginning of your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'