Programme Director - FMCG
Our client, a leading FMCG business is currently going through a major global transformation.
They are looking to appoint Programme Director accountable for the delivery of Supply Chain Transformation Programme.
You will be accountable for
- Responsible for the project management of a complex set of projects
- Driving continual process improvement within project delivery, tied closely to client and business needs.
- Managing a team of programme and project managers dedicated to the delivery of the business and technology portfolio of programmes.
- Ensures proper oversight and adherence to budgeting, financial forecasting, cost accounting standards across the programmes.
- Serves as a partner between many cross-functional teams. This requires a broad and excellent understanding and experience with FMCG operations and technology.
- Ensure programmes follow sound methodology.
- Serve as the key contact for the large number of project stakeholders, and an escalation point for project issues.
- Effectively communicate appropriate information to stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- 10 + years experience within global leading programmes
- 5+ years as a Programme Director
- Experience within transformation programmes across the FMCG market.
- Experience driving change in a complex environment
- Commercially minded with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong experience working with key stake holders up to C-Level
- Taking a company through a major transformation
- Relentlessly customer focused
- Outstanding communication skills
- Exceptionally detail oriented.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'