The Supply Chain Division of SF Group are currently recruiting for a Production Shift Manager (Food) for one of our clients in Leicestershire. Our client is a food manufacturer, specialising in high end bakery items, supplying to supermarkets and franchises across the UK. This role will involve shifts of 4 on 4 off working both days and nights.
As the Shift Manager you manage and monitor all aspects of the shift, ensuring the volumes are achieved within budget, to specified quality standards and with optimised efficiency. You will also be responsible for:
- Manage KPI's in respect to- OEE, waste, downtime, costs, accident frequency etc.
- Fully responsible for carrying out CCP (critical control point) and ensuring procedures are carried out to ensure safety of the food product
- Leading on health and safety matters to ensure no cross contamination of the product
- Management of shift team, and any agency staff, ensuring they are fully trained and competent
- Prompt investigation into any accidents or incidents on shift
- Attend daily production meetings reviewing any performance and priorities
- Support with recruitment when required in conjunction with HR
To be successful in this role you must have a minimum of 2 years management experience within food production, with the following skills and experience:
- Level 2 Food Safety certificate (minimum level required)
- Proven background in strong team leadership with the ability to motivate and engage with a team
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Passionate about health and safety and food production
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- Positive and confident about own ability
In return our client is looking to offer a salary of £33,360 per annum with a discretionary bonus of up to a maximum of £2,500.
If this sounds like you then please call Alice Wright on for more information, or apply below.