£30,000 - £35,000
My client are a well established expanding manufacturing company who are part of a larger group.
Reporting to the Director of Operations
- All production, direct & indirect labour (20 employees)
- Production planning
- Product manufacture, from procurement to deliverables
- Plant & equipment
- Part of the company Health & Safety Council
- Part of the company QA management
- Manage production schedules and oversea production processes
- Ensure production is cost effective
- Organise, lead, develop and support the productions team
- Organise and manage resources required to meet the production schedule
- Supervise the workforce, manage individual and team performance, and identify
- Ensure stock control is up to date and accurate
- Monitor products and ensure compliance with quality standards
- Liaise amongst other departments, particularly procurement, design and logistics
- Ability to understand and prioritise our customer's expectations
- Identify and engage training & recruitment needs to meet the business objectives
- Promote a safe working culture in order to meet the business Health & Safety
- Monthly KPI report to Director of Operations
- Must have been exposed to Production management previously
- Ideally worked there way up within an Engineering firm
Salary and Benefits
- £30,000 - £35,000
- 20 days holiday as standard, plus normal statutory holidays.
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Consultant for this vacancy Miles Hackett on or by sending your CV directly to him at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job