Production Chef - Padstow
Our Production Chefs pride themselves in creating high quality, handmade products for our restaurants and foodie shops.
From pasties to meat pies and fresh loaves of bread, we put a lot of love and care into the range of products that we make. Everything is made by hand using Rick Stein’s recipes with local, high quality ingredients and without preservatives.
We have a full time opportunity available as Production Chef, based at our Production unit in Padstow.
The benefits you’ll receive as Production Chef:
- 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- A complimentary meal for yourself and a guest in one of our restaurants each year after your first six months
- Preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- A reward when you recommend a friend to work with us
- Rewards as part of our recognition scheme which range from a bottle of wine to a prize worth up to £250
- The opportunity to join a childcare voucher scheme (until April 2018)
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- Access to our employee assistance programme provided by leading charity Hospitality Action
- Team events with the opportunity to meet Rick Stein and Jill Stein
Your responsibilities as Production Chef:
- Setting the line for startup
- Supporting the running of the food production lines
- Working as part of a team in a busy production environment
- Ensuring a safe environment for everyone
- Ensuring our products are produced at the highest quality
If this sounds like the next step in your career as a Production Chef, we’d love to hear from you!
Click the apply button to submit your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job