WHO ARE THEY...
A West Wales based company developing immunotherapy products to target infectious diseases and acute toxic conditions. Amongst its portfolio of pharmaceuticals researched and manufactured in West Wales are anti-venoms for the treatment of snakebites globally. A fast growing, progressive company, this is an exciting time to join them in their development with many new projects on the horizon.
As the Production Assistant you will:
- Ensure that products are manufactured, stored and despatched in accordance with the appropriate documentation in order to maintain the required product quality.
- Follow SOPs (standard operating procedures) and ensure their implementation by completion of QRs (quality Records), based on training provided.
- Ensure that all manufacturing procedures and activities are reflective of current GMP requirements.
- Generation of a range of quality documents throughout the production process.
- Monitor and control of the manufacturing facilities to ensure its state is in inspection readiness at all times.
- Implementation of process improvements through recognised quality approved systems.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE…
- Unique company culture
- Genuine potential to grow a career within a progressive business
- Friendly tight knit team
- Major projects imminent
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU...
- Educated within a scientific subject
- Passionate and driven
- Eager to learn
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"