Product Manager - digital marketing - B2C
Title: Product Manager - B2C - e-commerce
Salary: £65-75K (dep on exp) + exc bens
Location: City of London
Firm: Digital Marketing
Urgent new Product Manager job! Are you an experienced Product Manager with strong B2C experience? Do you have experience working in affiliate marketing or digital marketing? Are you well versed in Agile and/or Scrum methodologies? Are you looking for your next exciting product management challenge? Look no further - this is the Product Managerjob you’ve been waiting for!
Our client is an international digital marketing company with a large array of prestigious clients. They are looking for an exceptional Product Manager to join their award winning team.
Product Manager responsibilities:
- Run all product management activities such as strategy and creating a product roadmap
- Provide project and stakeholder management
- Working on a B2C product across a range of digital platforms
- Ensure product OKR’s successful delivery
- Build awareness and understanding of user needs
Product Manager Requirements:
- Previous product management experience, managing all aspects of the product lifecycle
- Solid experience of working on B2C products
- Good understanding of multi-channel strategies
- Affiliate marketing and/or digital marketing experience an advantage
- Well versed in Agile and/Scrum methodologies
- Strong analytical and data understanding
Our client can offer the Product Manager a market leading salary, great perks, flexible working, scope for career development and much more.
Have you been looking for your next Product Manager challenge in an exciting new company? If you want to pursue your analytical B2C product management career further, then we would love to hear from you! APPLY NOW for the Product Manager vacancy!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'