To support the insurer relations and proposition team to meet the Group’s objectives and achieve the Strategic Creditor Product Plan
Principle Objectives & Responsibilities
To support the team:
- In the delivery of the strategic product plan
- To maintain healthy and mutually beneficial working relationships with our insurer and distribution partners
- To develop new products and /propositions, providing analysis and recommendations as required.
- In responding to ad hoc requests from other business areas
- In maintaining a compliance culture by following company guidelines and TCF
- Source secondary market data, external trends and customer research with a view to building a detailed insight of our customer base and market
- Suggest improvements to our products and propositions that are based in customer and market knowledge
- Create and maintain competitor profiling and analysis that leads to a market knowledge bank
- To support and on occasions lead the department’s work with internal and external stakeholders, e.g., Marketing, Sales, Operations, distribution network.
- To act as SME for product and insurer technical queries and help ensure internal stakeholders technical knowledge is built and maintained.
- To assist the Head of Creditor and the wider team as requested.
- Comply with the Product Lifetime Group Control Framework
- To maintain effective working relationships across the end to end business engaging with stakeholders effectively in building new proposition strategies
- To work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, and help develop a team environment
- Analyse external trends and identify customer and commercial opportunities
Key Performance Indicators
- Tasks related to the overall end to end product management approach delivered to time and quality
- Research and analysis completed to time and quality
- MI and analysis is produced and effective
- All supporting tasks are achieved to time and quality
- Positive relationships maintained with internal stakeholders and external providers
- No regulatory breaches
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sound knowledge of analytical methods and techniques
- Excellent IT skills e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, internet based research
- Able to work effectively in cross discipline teams
- Sound communications/presentation skills; able to present relevant information and recommendations clearly and succinctly
- Industry experience, either in provider or intermediary context
- Good understanding of insurance distribution
Please apply online
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"