...is a game-changing scale-up in London who are hunting for product-focused design talent as they supercharge their growth both across Europe and North America. The company's advocacy platform has thus far enabled festival & concert promoters such as Live Nation, to revolutionise the way they interact with their fans and convert them into their strongest sales channel. This has subsequently led to securing significant investment and launching an even more scaleable product in live sport.
They have recently also moved into travel and most crucially, they are building an Advocacy Consumer Marketplace, which, unlike selling one's own goods as with eBay, fans will be able to sell on behalf of their favourite brands. The company has just secured around £12M investment and is going from strength to strength.
Having already consolidated in the UK & US, they have successfully acquired numerous lucrative clients in France and the DACH and Benelux regions, with offices already opening in Paris, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Brussels and Madrid. To add to that, they have just acquired a travel company in Las Vegas. The salary + equity package is very generous. Other perks include being your own boss, setting your own timetable, unlimited paid holiday (so technically you could work from the Bahamas if you wanted), the chance to help build out their Product team globally, and travelling to its offices in the US.
* Lead, reimagine and redesign their various web and app products, fusing the product skills you have acquired with honest user feedback and expansive data-driven research.
* Become the creative go-to guru in a multi-skilled team of developers, product managers and stakeholders.
* Oversee - user flows, frameworks, behaviours, prototypes, libraries, scaleable strategies, iconography and wireframes.
* Switch seamlessly between low and high definition.
* Design elegant solutions for our digital-native and mobile first users.
* Bring your wealth of experience into the wider design team.
* Be a champion for best-in-class design
* Take something from the ground up - and take full responsibility for its success (or failure as the case may be!)
Salaries are on a case by case basis.
- Product Design