Product & Contracts Manager - Specialist Tour Operator
Specialist Tour Operator - Near Leicester
Salary Negotiable DOE
Are you an experienced Product & Contracts Manager with experience in contracting throughout the UK?
Jewels Travel Recruitment are working with a Specialist Tour Operator who are seeking an experienced Product & Contracts Manager to manage the UK market to include contracting UK hotels, accommodation, restaurants, attractions etc.
As Product & Contracts Manager you will be responsible for the UK market, contracting various UK hotels, restaurants, attractions etc.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Contracting UK hotels, restaurants, attractions
- Manage and support the product team to ensure they perform to the highest standards
- Develop and manage existing products
- Contract and develop new products to meet the Company’s strategic goals
- Ensure that holidays have been loaded for sale accurately, are marketed on and off line correctly, and are operated to a high standard
- Yield management including acquiring tactical offers to utilise in marketing campaigns
- Regularly analyse the competition
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with suppliers ensuring that commercial considerations never compromise quality
- Product & Contracting Experience within the travel industry (essential)
- Knowledge of the travel industry ideally with previous Product Manager experience
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a demanding workload
- Constantly looking to improve what we do with a dedication to quality and customer service
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent negotiator who understands the balance required between quality and price
- Excellent knowledge of the UK as a destination.
How to Apply
Please apply to advert or via Jewels Travel Recruitment website with a copy of your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands. Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK & LINKEDIN FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs
- Product Management
- Product Manager
- Contracts Manager
- Tour Operator
- Product & Contracting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'