In support of Senior PMO with successful implementation of PMO's responsibilities, services and deliverables
Your new company
Energetic, fast paced Wealth Management Company with focus on delivering digital transformation for their clients.
Your new role
- Support the Senior PMO with the successful implementation of the PMO's responsibilities, services and deliverables
- Ensure Change resource tracking is completed timeously and accurately by all staff and report any exceptions to Senior PMO
- Prepare Change team reporting and ensure timely completion
- Support Senior PMO with capacity planning and resource tracking across the programme
- Support Senior PMO with updating and maintaining the Risk Log, Assumptions Log, Decisions Log, Records Retention Log and Issue Register
- Record meeting minutes and actions for the Change team and proactively ensure that all allocated actions are monitored and progressed to ensure agreed dates are met
- Assist with the preparation of regular status reporting to all levels of the business
- Assist the team with new hire set up process including raising IT tickets
- Regularly update the team notice board and liaise with Change Seniors regarding project related updates
- Regularly update the team distribution lists
- Maintain and update the team staff list
- Monitor new hires and leavers for the Change team and ensure managers follow the new hire and leavers processes
- Assist the team with general booking requests including team lunches, assistance with meeting rooms etc.
- Provide the team with assistance with the sites expenses system
- Update and maintain the team holiday and absence tracker
- Assist the Senior PMO with the maintenance of SharePoint, ensuring all updates are regular and up-to-date
- Assist with the internal change request process by acknowledging, logging and maintaining an accurate record of all internal change requests
- Assisting the Senior PMO with defining and updating team processes, standards, templates repository and governance
- Provide general assistance and support to Project Managers where required
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written/verbal communication skills for reports and presentations
- An understanding of the importance of organization and attention to detail
- Strong and demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders
- Good prioritisation skills
- Higher Math's and English or equivalent
- Personable, pro-active, professional and able to demonstrate full commitment to exceptional customer care and service in all activities
- Work as a key member of the Change team
- Ability to communicate and interact at all levels of the organisation
- Focus on our customer relationships and impact on our customer service
What you'll get in return
Opportunity to join one of the most competitive Wealth Management Companies working amongst a dynamic team of skilled professionals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.