Product and Optimisation Analyst
In this product and optimisation analyst role, you'll be working across the platforms of one of the UK's most recognisable brand, with the aim of optimising user experience. You will take a creative approach to optimise user engagement and interaction as much as possible across the sites. You'll be joining a vibrant working culture, working closely with the Data Science function, with tangible opportunities for on-the-job training and development, offering you the chance to grow as an analytics professional.
As a product and optimisation analyst, you'll be responsible for conducting A/B tests and analysing the results to inform digital development. You will have the opportunity to influence and execute digital strategy through your creative approach, working across multiple projects and analysing the impacts, aiming to improve user engagement and interaction. As an optimisation analyst, you'll work closely with the Data Science team to make the platform as user-friendly as possible, ensuring the tracking of products across both web and app platforms is optimum in order to improve conversion rates.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful product and optimisation analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial experience in an analytical role, such as product analytics or optimisation
- Proficient ability using SQL and Excel
- Previous usage of Google or Adobe Analytics in a commercial environment
- Experience running and analysing A/B tests, preferably using GA Optimize or Optimizely
- Exposure to implementation and tag management systems would be preferable
- An interest in pushing the limits of analytics to optimise business performance
- £40,000-£50,000 (dependent on experience)
- On-the-Job Training Opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Adam Osborne at Harnham via the Apply link on this page
- Google Analytics