Location: Central London
Salary: £30'000 - £40'000 + Comprehensive Company Benefits
My client based in Central London are URGENTLY seeking a permanent Procurement and Logistics Manager to develop and implement long-term procurement strategies whilst building long term relationships with key stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for their next step-up within their career and to take on a managerial role for a well-known hospitality organisation.
Experience needed for this Procurement Manager:
- Hotel and Retail procurement experience
- Logistics experience (desirable)
- Leadership and experience of managing a team
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to analyse data and implement cost saving strategies
- CIPS qualified/Degree qualification
If you are a Procurement Manager with experience within hospitality and logistics and feel you have the above experience then please get in contact ASAP.
- Purchasing Manager
- Category Manager
- Category Buyer
- Procurement Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job